Members and guests are required to exercise good taste and discretion with regards to their attire.
The suitability or otherwise of a member or guests attire may depend on the particular occasion where a higher than normal standard may be required. There should be no need to advise further on this point.
The minimum dress standards for entry into the clubhouse are as follows:
- Neat casual dress and in a good state of repair.
- Footwear must be worn at all times. Footwear worn on the course is permitted in the clubhouse on the condition that dirt, mud or grass has been removed before entering. Rubber thongs are acceptable in the clubhouse but not on the course.
The following is not acceptable in the clubhouse at any time:
- Shirts without collars.
- Football or similar type shorts.
- Tracksuits or similar type loose fitting pants or tops.
- Dark socks worn with shorts.
Members and guests are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not offensive or annoying to other patrons in or around the clubhouse. Raucous behaviour and profanity will not be tolerated.
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
All staff and most committee members are RSA trained and WILL ensure all licensing and RSA requirements are met.
Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry into the licensed area.
Smoking is prohibited in clubhouse, change rooms, kitchen, bar area and offices. When smoking in outdoor areas, consideration must be given to the comfort of nearby non-smokers.