Course Etiquette and Course Care
Prior to Play
- Arrive at least fifteen minutes early to check-in at the Clubhouse.
- If you cannot meet your tee-time booking please contact the Club to cancel.
- Be ready to play when it is your time to tee off
On the Tee
- Always carry a sand bucket.
- Mark your ball so that you can identify it.
- Hit ONLY when golfers ahead of you are out of range.
- Stand still and facing other golfers while they are hitting.
- Watch where all balls go to avoid time spent looking for lost balls.
- Yell the warning “FORE!” if your ball is heading toward another golfer.
- Walk directly to your ball unless you reach someone else’s ball first.
- Place your bag or cart near you when hitting.
- Repair all your divots by filling with sand.
- Walk briskly between shots and be ready to play when it is your turn.
- If you can’t find your golf ball after three minutes of looking it is declared lost.
- Keep Pace with the group in front of you at all times.
On the Green
- Place your bag or cart between the green and the next tee.
- Take all clubs that you may need.
- Repair your own ball marks and others.
- Avoid stepping on another player’s putting line.
- Mark your ball if it is in the path of another player’s ball.
- Record all scores on the next tee.