Members and guests are required to exercise good taste and discretion with regards to their attire.
Attire NOT permitted on the course
- Thongs, work boots or bare feet
- Denim or Football shorts
- Singlets or shirts without collars
- Tracksuits or similar type loose fitting pants or tops
- Clothing with large logos or brand names
- Dark socks worn with shorts
The minimum dress standards for entry into the clubhouse are as follows:
- Neat casual dress and in a good state of repair.
- Footwear must be worn at all times. Footwear worn on the course is permitted in the clubhouse on the condition that dirt, mud or grass has been removed before entering. Rubber thongs are acceptable in the clubhouse but not on the course.
The following is not acceptable in the clubhouse at any time:
- Shirts without collars.
- Football or similar type shorts.
- Tracksuits or similar type loose fitting pants or tops.
- Dark socks worn with shorts.